Monday, August 3, 2009

Enough Baby Talk Already, Kiddo!

I've talked before about Cade's periodic insistence that our family is not complete. Today at the pool, he suddenly busted out with, "I really think we need a sister, don't you?"

Ummm....no, sweetie, actually I don't.

Lately, I've been feeling more and more comfortable with that "done" feeling - like all of the Foxes are here. For his part, Aaron informed me that he has publicly announced that any future Fox babies would be both unplanned and available to the highest bidder. In case you missed his press conference, consider yourself informed by virtue of this post.

While I'm pretty sure that Cade's recent fascination with babies and siblings is age-appropriate, I find it slightly bizarre in his case since he has basically done nothing but get siblings since the day he was born. You'd think he would be sick to death of new babies, not hungry for more!

Hopefully he's not one of those Damien/Bad Seed kids that can make things happen with his mind. Or if he is, hopefully he will just settle for starting fires or something. Otherwise, bidders get your paddles ready!

No comments: