Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Funny That Does Not Involve the Children For Once

A few days ago, energized by a blogging conference I recently attended, I was chatting to Aaron about some exciting new technical developments I had on my mind.

Me: It's awesome - Linda totally just told me about how I can post in the notes on the Facebook fan page for The Development Team (my company) and link my tweets to the notes post instead of messing with setting up and maintaining a whole new blog for the company - I can't believe I didn't think of it!

Aaron: That is awesome.

Me: Now if I can just get a Google Wave invitation....

Aaron: Did you sign up for one?

Me: Like the day it was released. Hmm...maybe I can tweet/Facebook it and see if I know someone who has an invite - I think you get 8 to forward when you get yours. Maybe someone I know already has it and I can snag one.

Aaron: Who are you? I swear, it's like being married to some 14-year old tech geek.

Me: At least now you know how I've felt all these years.

No comments: