Monday, November 10, 2008

"Is this really my life?"

If I had a nickel for every time I asked myself the question in the title of this post, I would be a rich, rich woman.

The latest antic to cause me to ask this question is a story witnessed by Aaron:

Yesterday he was watching all three boys while I was at a school open house for Cade for next year. He left all three downstairs (mistake number one) and ran upstairs briefly to get something. When he left, the boys were watching TV and the baby was lying on his baby gym.

When he came back, the baby was lying on the baby gym (now collapsed) with his one-piece outfit ripped open (it buttoned down the front) and Cade was hooked up to my breast pump.

Seriously, guys? Not even the breast pump is sacred!??!?

1 comment:

CĂ©lia said...

Ah, ha, ha ha!!! Oh MY goodness, this one had me rollin'! Definitely a moment you think only the cleverest writers could think up for the next version of "Parenthood"... a day in the life of the Fox Family... I love it, life is never boring!