Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Cade and Drew Isms

The sophisticated (sometimes unwitting) sense of humor that the boys have never ceases to amaze me. A few of my favorites from this week:

Drew (pointing to Aaron's Google tshirt): Is that Gooble, Daddy?

Me: Time to clean up, guys! Let's go!
Cade: A little music would really help me here.

Drew: Come on, Cade!
Cade: Hold on a second. I'll be there in ten minutes.

Drew (looking at pot roast on plate): I don't eat meat, Mommy. I don't even try it.


And my favorites - the ones at my expense:

Me: Come here, Cade!
Cade (walking around with soft drink koozies on his ears): I can't hear you, Mommy! My hearing aids are broken!

Drew: Oh no! Spilled milk on floor! Can you just take care of that, Mommy?

1 comment:

JenKing said...

Me: Why didn't your eat lunch?
Cole: It was pot roach.